Sunday, February 15, 2009

It's getting quieter!

Since we last spoke, things have been a little quieter. This tells me that I was right about my suspicions as to who was behind the whole latest scandals. It is all spiritual warfare, I know that. I have prayed over the bus and anointed it with oil, so I think it has to change something! Last Sunday, I had set up for youth group after church service. I do not like doing set up, just because no one ever shows up to help. So this time, I tried doing it right after church so maybe I could round up a few helpers --I got one, (besides me and Nick) Wow! That means about 1 1/2 hours of works ahead of me. UUGGGh! So my son, Seth and me got busy. First I found out my fridge was turned all the way up and the pop exploded all over. Yuck! Then Nick and Seth were doing a lot of stuff and I was cleaning bathrooms, and setting up chairs, etc. and my husband.......was sitting with his feet up taking it all in. We were getting VERY irritated! Did he ask us if we needed help- NO! Never got up at all except to get himself a drink! Well, didn't take long for things to get very heated on the way home. It was the first time my son ever let loose on my husband for yelling at me. Nick has never come to my rescue before and I didn't stop him. Not that I encourage yelling at adults, but when Keith deserves it, I welcomed someone else on my side. He usually yells at me and Nick just gets upset. I guess he had enough. So, we had a horrible start to our week. Things could not have gotten any worse. As the week went on they did start to improve. But now my husband refuses to go to church again. He needs to go! Anyway, the bus route has cooled down, things between Nick and Keith are quiet, but ok and today, I finally got groceries for the first time in over a month. We have been getting only the minimum for weeks now. That really makes it hard to keep dinner on the table. Then came the wind storm on Thursday. We had a two hour delay from school and when we went out to get in the car for work, my windshield was smashed! Guess I am not driving to work today! I jumped on the phone and said "someone come pick me up!" Thank God I live 3 miles from work. Well 312.00$ later, I have a new windsheild. Insurance only paid 62.00 so I was stuck with the rest! UUUUUGH! Then came Friday. I found out that the same person who has been starting stuff in the community with my bus route, is now accusing me of being "sick" because I try to reach kids on myspace. NOT that I owe her an explanation, but, for general knowledge, I will tell the reason behind getting on myspace. If you want to reach unsaved kids and tell them about Jesus, you have to go where the kids are. And where are the kids? ON MYSPACE!!!!! Jesus went to the prostitutes, the Lepers, and the drunks to find and save them. If I only talked to saved kids then what am I doing to spread the gospel to the lost? Duh!!! Well, That's my whole motive in a short version. If that makes me "sick" then I guess I am. My Friday ended well with someone telling me that we had no school on Monday! Whoohoo! I didn't even know. and boy did I need an extra day off! Hallelujah! Thank you Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment