Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A lull in the drama.



Well here we are at the last week of February already.What a month it has been! Tonight is youth group and I am glad to be going. Nick has been really sick with a sinus cold and today is his first day back to school. I don't know if he's going to youth group or not. I hope he does, for selfish reasons, he is such a big help to me! On the other hand though, I don't want to spread the cold virus around church. I will have to check him out when I get home. Had a board meeting last Sunday that lasted over 3hrs. So between church for 3 1/2 hrs and board meeting for another 3hrs, then home for 2hrs and back for Nick to be usher at 6! I don't like those days that I am not home at all. So much for Sunday being a day of rest. We have to be in all church services which is very demanding! I can't give up being a youth leader though, I believe that's where God has called me to be. Things at the school are in limbo. I am working with the union to get me through this whole mess. The only thing keeping my sanity is that I know I was right and that these people are lost and I must forgive them for behaving the way they do. God bless my bus aide who really rallies to my aid all the time. she gets fired up in my defense. Whoohoo! Go Becky! Keith has been taking his medicine which also is helping tremendously. When he doesn't take that anxiety medicine-Whew! Look out! Also, my Newfoundland is now shedding, my house looks like the land of the black shag carpet. Yuck! I could sweep three times a day! I guess I will be brushing her this weekend. That's all for now, see ya next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment