Friday, May 1, 2009

Spare room is a spare again.

Well I got home from church and groceries today and found out my boarder had moved out. Left me a note like a cheap date! How do ya like that? No previous warning what-so-ever. I had let her stay here 'till her house deal was closed. We thought that would be April 24 th but, the deed was messed up when it arrived at the title office. Now it is backed up to May 5 th. Probably just as well. Keith and her fought like cats and dogs! He did not like the fact that she gets disability for being bipolar. I don't get upset about it, because I can't do anything about it and don't want to waste my breath. some things you don't like but it ain't worth getting gray hair over. Now we only have two of four bedrooms occupied again. Who knows what will come up next.

No comments:

Post a Comment