Sunday, December 28, 2008

What an awesome day this is starting to be!

What an awesome sermon today at church! I try to never miss a day when Carson is preaching. He is such an outstanding Pastor! What better day could it be, to be in a country where we could go and worship God and be so so blessed by His word without fear of prosecution or violence. That in itself is a true blessing and a gift from God. Anyway, I didn't get to see all my favorite kids a church today because the sermon ran over a little. And by the time I got to the foyer a lot of the kids were already gone. I got to visit with Austin though, he's a real nice young man. He was telling what he got for Christmas. I love being a positive influence on all the kids at church. I am sure glad God is using me. I wish I could have brought 4 or 5 of them home with me, but there wasn't a lot at church today. I would love to just fill up the house with kids and squeeze 'em hard with big giant hugs till they beg me to let 'em go. I just love them all! I am sure their parents wouldn't let me keep them-DARN! Maybe I'll just borrow them real often! LOL! Well, until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment