Sunday, January 11, 2009

Never a dull moment!

Well, the drama never quits! Wake up today and the driveway is full of snow again, my furnace quit and my husband ate way to much chili by the smell of it! Ha Ha LOL! Well, I am sure it is no coincidence that my husband just bought a new spare nozzle on Friday for the furnace. I know God was taking care of us. he replaced it this morning and got it running again. And as far as the washer goes, my husband decided to take it apart and see what happened,why not right? What could we lose? Well a penny had gotten stuck in my washer pump making the transmission unable to kick in. Can you believe it? Now, I can wait for a new washer. Even though I couldn't go to church, God is still taking care of me. Thank you God. He takes care of His people all the time! God bless you all.

1 comment:

  1. And of course you text me while the pastor was praying and everyone was staring at me cuz my phone was going off during prayer!!! LOL!!! Glad it all turned out okay!

    ReplyDelete