Friday, January 9, 2009

A day of bliss...

Well, yesterday was a day of bliss until I got home from driving the bus. Even though it was a snowy,icy day, it didn't start to go downhill until I was making breakfast with my husband and heard a weird electrical like noise with a vibration to go along with it. We both looked at each other and said "what was that?" Well, he went downstairs and couldn't see anything. First we thought it was the furnace,or the dryer. Well, -nothing.....until......5:30, when he went down to do laundry. The transmission in my washer went clapooey! How do ya like that! Only days after my husband got a bonus check AND spent most of it already! Now, uugggh!,I need a washer! They just don't make 'em like they used to. I will never buy a frigidaire washer again! It has been a piece of junk since the day we brought it home. Live and learn I guess.
Also, I am writing this on Friday and I am still on a "God high" from Wednesday! Whew! What a service it was! ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!!! I love it when we have a break out of the box day and nothing goes as planned. I was so glad to see kids running up to the altar for prayer. They don't even realize how God loves to see His children run into His arms. I LOVE IT TOO! Kids of all sizes and ages were sobbing at the feet of Jesus and opening their hearts. It was soooooo awesome. I just can't say enough to describe the feeling. Well, I will leave you with that warm and fuzzy feeling for now,until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment